Thursday, September 2, 2010

Introduction of Self

Hello!
My name is Jared Clairmont and I am a graduate of La Crescent High School. I was born in La Crosse, Wisconsin, and currently reside in La Crescent, Minnesota, where I have lived all of my life. I am currently attending Western Technical College. I am enrolled in the Associates of Science of Liberal Arts program. My hopes are that I will be able to transfer to the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities for the 2011-2012 school year. Some of my hobbies include: anything to do with sports (mainly baseball), listening to a wide variety of music, watching television and movies, and spending my free time with my friends and family. I have two younger siblings; Emily, 16, and Annie, 13. I love traveling. However, I haven’t had the opportunity to travel much in my life. For a majority of my life, I have been very fascinated in the medical field, and hope to pursue something in the medical field while attending the U of M. That is just a little about me. I hope to have a great semester with all of you, and will see you in class!

1 comment:

  1. Well I never knew you played baseball...but now I know that after reading this..lol...I'm not sure what else to say so I guess see you in class on Thursday

    ReplyDelete